I’ve been thinking about this for some time now and it has come to a point where I need to update my casual wardrobe. A lot of the time I’m usually styling, which means the clothes I wear need to be comfortable and a little more practical. This should not however, compromise my personal style as I believe you should look your best at all times. The thing about casual wear is that it can look as good as you want. It is really down to how you wear and style your outfit. The use of accessories can also help bring your ensemble alive.
1. Nixon Wax Coated Jacket – by Barbour
2. Albuss Chino Trouser – by Ted Baker
3. Long Sleeve Check Shirt – by Lacoste
4. Large Face Watch – by Diesel
5. Sherbrooke Hi 7 Desert Boots – by Lacoste
For more casual outfit ideas check out www.cockneyrebelfashions.co.uk